[Solved][Spoiler] An equipped equipment is somehow missing (GOG ver.)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ian, Dec 14, 2023.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ian

Ian Member

I'm playing the GOG version and am currently clearing the level 3 of the Temple. I just went out to rest/sell and noticed that the Headband of Intellect +6 which I crafted and have been wearing is missing from the head slot.

I checked my previous savegames and found that the headband still existed in a savegame in which I was clearing the level 2 of the Temple. And in the next savegame, in which I was in Nulb, the headband was gone.

What could have happened? I never unequipped it nor did I sold it. Could it be that I went to the Waterside Hostel to check something and got pickpocketed by Dala? But I don't think she would steal equipment. I did not rest in the hostel.

If the cause is a bug, I would use console to get back my headband. I just need to know whether a bug caused it.

== Update ==

It was Dala who did it. I just tested entering the hostel many times and my testings showed that she can steal equipped equipment such as headband, garb, cloak, and ring. I think that's ridiculous.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  2. dolio

dolio Established Member Supporter

3. zertzax

zertzax Member

yeah she is little witch. One of many reasons I put her down after she faints.

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

"Wait... I think I just failed a Spot check."

zertzax and Ian like this.
Our Host!