Patching probs

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kylan271, Jan 30, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

:confused: I have read the Sticky regards manual patching via regedit,and did my best to follow instructions,but without success. My patches refuse to work,I think I have UK version,here in Australia.

I have created the registry file,and my data is in this format:

1. Name/Type/Data
    a) (default)/REG_SZ/(value not set)
    b) InstallLanguage/REG_SZ/9
    c) InstallLocation/REG_SZ/"C:\Program Files\Temple of Elemental Evil\ToEE.exe"

I am not sure what I am missing? I have copied my ToEE.exe also,as per instructions.

I am hoping to play your mods,but alas I seem to be stuck in a Gelatinous Cube! :thumbsdow

2. kylan271

Does anyone have a copy here in Australia and can use the patches,I need to clarify if it is a game fault or patch fault(UK to USA)?

I have had the game for over a year,but only game faults so shelved it until I found this website and Sorcerer'sNet. I am dying to play the game & mods and correct some bugs..lol.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Your's probably melted in the heat :p

I have had no trouble patching my game: I bought the boxed version some years back.

4. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Heat? During the dead of winter? How could this be? :gotmyatte

5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Apparently they have summer down there during the winter. I don't know whose idea that was. :scratchhe

@kylan271 -

Do you have the download version of the game?

6. kylan271

Yeah heat,it was 47 on last saturday(7th Feb) now bushfires raging out of control around Melbourne and many dead(181+ as of today),1000 or so houses gone,I think Adelaide and Sydney has some fires around also? They see the smoke haze from Auckland across the tasman,lol. Got 4000ish firefighters with more from NZ and even the USA has some on standby..very bad sit here. Firebugs and looters and bogus charity workers thrown in to make it more tragic. Firestorm travelled up to 50km/hr so people could not escape,and driving in smoke,people crashed into each other and trees and died there also. I am about 3 hours from the area,abourt 20 fires burning now,with some teenagers lighting more today. Army and Police hunting them!!!

That sad sit here as of today.

Sorry,but you mentioned the heat. We had 43C days for 3 days consec...geee

As for game........

I had a copied disc from a friend way back,but finally found an original in perfect condition for $10 which I installed today and no probs with patches!!!! Copied disc was the prob...:thumbsdow

Our Host!