Maeri

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Zalmoxes, Feb 16, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

Been away for a while, lot of chaos in my life(good chaos-job,baby etc) but I still finished the game with NG and CG parties. I think I've found most of the stuff, at least browsing through the forum. BUT for the life of me, WHO'S MAERI?????????????? And another thing, does the beggar in Thorpe have any role in the full version? Whenever I try to talk to her just turn towards me and says nothing. Beggars always have some role in RPGs :google:

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah, she will play a minor role. Very minor role. Well, she'll have dialogue, anyways ;)

Lady Maeri? I think she's a paladin or something? :scratchhe

3. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

Gooood! Beggars,like hairdressers know everything thet's going on in town :) As about L. Maeri, if I have to play LG to meet her won't ever happen. I hate LG. I think that's just another "side" of LE!!! I won't ever play LG, LN, LE(any lawful LOL!! :peace: ) TN(true cowards), and CE(just destruction, not even personal gain). The only thing I can really understand are NG(sooooome law), CG(just do good,sod the law, RULES), CN( split personality.....) or NE(ok, you want to be evil,no problem, but in that case do it for YOU, no law, no pure destruction)

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ahhhh, you want to FIND Lady Maeri, not know her background. Well, she only comes out at night, lets put it that way.

5. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

Hallelujah!!!! Found her. Just when I thaught I'm so smart, searching every corner :blush:
    Which makes me thinks, once again , what great mod ( extention, or paralel game, maybe?) this is! I love you guys!! HE he ! :joy:

Our Host!