Hidden Items

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kylan271, Mar 4, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

:love: I have replayed TOEE many many times..far out..and not for bugs,but because I found new things to try out..ideas for PCs,equiptent,things to avoid..etc. Here I found some new items,hidden from me before,lol. I do not know if CO8 surprise or glitch or original,I will have to looksie later.

I have 4 PC women in game and to go shopping for them I found..ahem..

Items(can you guess what & where???)

MasterWork +3 Armour ...about 20gp
    CHR +4 Bonus...item 1gp or so..

Hmmm girls know how to shop hahaha. Darn..I spent 1000s of gp and xps to get some things and they are in my face cheap..lol.

To save enchanting also...

Temple St Cuthbert
    Holy Mace +1 about 20-25000gp(depends on Appraise etc),the inventory reloads so you can buy again for all party if you have the money and rest for few days.

Money
    Nira has Gems and Jewlery. Default items in his store is '1',if over this then it becomes items in his inventory. As you can't use the QSave loot bug without game crashing,the alternative is to sell Nira a duplicate most expensive gem he has in store also,which then becomes on his person,you then loot him and resell... That is he has for sale a Diamond,you also have a Diamond,sel to him fr few 1000 and he then has 2 which goes to his inventory,you can now pickpocket both gems he has back and keep reselling.

Scrolls
    Burne has scrolls which reloads also. I did not know before,lol..... Useful for multiple Magic Users in party.

Magic
    Spuoignar & Burne when hired can after some xp scribe their scrolls for you,cheaper than having to buy them! Keep any eye out for their spells and try to scribe what you need.

2. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Hmm...+4 Char for women...pretty much anything skimpy...1 gp would be about right. :p

3. kylan271

Haha,close,but my Bard uses it and he is a guy... ^_* I was concerned it is a 'bug' which someone will try to remove..lol,so I do not wish to say too much hiihii(forgive me for being greedy..). My Paladiness,Burne's apprentice and my Bard have the CHR +4 items..

As for the MasterWork Armour..well my Druid/Ranger & Rogue/Bard are VERY happy with their way cheap +3 Silent Moves armour..now.

4. GuardianAngel82

So, will ya cut fellow Scot a break and give us a clue? ;)

5. kylan271

Oh Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you cut a hard bargain laddy..

1. BLACK DRESS(allows also as 'Suit' on males +4 to CHR bonus on skills as item bonus)

2. Barbarian Armour(on Creat Armour Weapons listed as enchantable without being 'master').

Hoot me Jimmy...Argggggggggggghhhhh Happy Now..???

I found these darn things accidentally. You pay HOW MUCH for Master Studded Leather and pay HOW MUCH for Circlets of persuassion..my God... I played this game many times and did not know....

#You can buy the Barbarian Armour at start for about 20ish and upgrade for my Druid/Ranger to +3 Silent Moves as example. On women it is good looking also ^_* . In lieu of the elven armour or Bracers Armour +1-5. Light armour also.

#Dress I got from 'shorty' he has 2,got for my Wizardess trying clothing types and found the CHR bonus. Purple does nothing,only Black. Left over from the Grammies you know...*_^ . Serious note you can alter the Enchant meshes etc for Circlet to other things like 'Dress of persuassion' hiihii.

I was joking about the shopping part as I was role playing the girls in the group as my wife,her sister and cousin..lol...shopping shopping...(failed Sneak away......roll).

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  6. GuardianAngel82

As ya wish...Hoot, lass!

You're saying the black dress COMES +4 Charisma. And I'm wondering why I don't get any play on Friday nights...whoops! Did I say that out loud? :yikes:

7. kylan271

yes the black dress is +4 CHR bonused,but not for attributes only bonus item for skills,ie thieves tools,musical instrument.

Sorry no Kilts laddy. Troika lacked Highlanders in its team...

Oh oops forgot,a lost querry "Magical & Master Musical Instruments",you get the Horn of fog from the Blacksmith quest-pick locks on chest(CO8 Mod only?),and raid Zaxis's inventory for his tools..^_* . Had this querry here somewhere? Useful for Bards.

Hmm Friday nights sorry can't party with yah,busy with Meleney and those Deklo Dryads..out in dem woooooooooooooooods. :love:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  8. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

Usually too tired on Friday nights. Saturday mornings are MUCH better.

9. GuardianAngel82

Gotta do patrol Friday night, Karate in the park Saturday morning. Saturday night? :gotmyatte

10. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

Yeah, that works... if I can keep my son occupied and out of our hair.

Usually not too hard. ;)

11. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Hi Kylan
    I will see your hidden items and raise you one.
    Now for the "raise": Where (and when) can you buy the Ultimate armor for a fighter or Cleric ?? We're talking about Mithral Plate, AC +11, Max Dex Bonus: +3, Weight: 50 . There are only TWO suits of this stuff in the whole game, and you can only buy one.:)
    TRC

12. kylan271

I think there is a woodcutter Dragon and Dwarf plate,but I have not the chance to buy yet,waiting for other items to arrive first. I have not cleared the Temple yet,second level. Game crashes too often and corrupted saves...lol.

13. kylan271

Saturdays huh??? Geee bring my kilt and haggis and Billy Connely tapes..lol.

Gee and someone spoke about GalebDuhr things and we have an earthquake here...hmm 4.5ish about 90kms from me,but my house shook for several seconds,very rare in an Australian city,let alone Australia. Gee what the heck is Melaney doing there in the Deklo Woods???????/???

14. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

Mithral plate is only 25 lbs, not 50 (great for lower-strength clerics or finesse fighters) and is randomly available in Nulb - I'm not sure about Otis, but I know I've seen it for sale in Ah Fong's shop. (Like Brother Smyth's MW items, his selection is somewhat random so it may not be there the first time you look, but if you check back often enough, sooner or later it will show up.)

15. kylan271

Oh not sure about this,didn't know..lol. Nulb would be Otis and Hommlet is Bro Smyth. I do not know where this Ah fong is?

Our Host!