Help Wanted, paying Gig

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Episaga, Aug 8, 2023.

Remove all ads!
Tags:
  1. Episaga

Episaga Member

Hi, I will start off by saying if this is not allowed, notify me and I will take down this post immediately. Second I represent a business other than DnD. Before you cancel me though, hear me out. I like a lot of the work that has been done with this mod. Obviously some very knowledgeable people are at work here. Seeing how as soo many people have put forth their talents, I would like to put forth a proposal. I have my own TTRPG company. I have been working on my book, rules, video game, and now 3d art and figurines for over 24 years. I have need of an electronic character sheet, much like the one featured in this game. The rules system is different but the basic concept is similar. Random dice roller, but more categories, and obvious changes to rules. I am a start up, so my funds are...carefully spent. If anyone on this site has both, the knowhow, the interest and the sheer tenacity , please contact me via my own profile. Again, if this is allowed. I am on facebook as well and have my own website. Be warned. This process will require you to get very familiar with a new set of gaming rules. I would also accept excel versions though an EXE file or browser version would be preferable. I would pay by the completed piece, not by the hour as that has already burnt me in the past. If not, I would just like to say thanks to all the people who put this mod together. It has been great soo far, and take care.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I've moved this to the General Discussion forum. Also, it seems legit so I'm leaving it up.

Episaga likes this.
  3. Episaga

Episaga Member

Thankyou, and yes it is legit ! =)

4. Episaga

Episaga Member

I should also add, hit me up on FB if you can't get a hold of me here 1st!

Our Host!