Guard tower

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Zalmoxes, Feb 17, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

I'm trying to enter the tower casting invisibility circle on my wizard yet I am thrown out just the same. Supposed to happen? I'm dying of curiosity, what's in there??????????? Not looking for an actual answer, but is there a way to go "round"? Yes or no would be much apreciated. Any non "good" discarded(killing the guards, etc....)

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You can't go around atm, no, but all the areas you get thrown out of (except the priest's quarters) will become available later in the game as you do quests etc.

3. Zalmoxes

Zalmoxes Forest Guardian

Tnks alot, shining one. I guess I had some answers to put my soul in peace for a while( untill the next adventure :wavey: ) Is it my impression or there's some of the TotWC in here, like less exp? Which is lot better,if you ask me. If I have it I use it(exp), if not, tough sh.... luck,I cope with it. That makes a real adventurer,deal with what you have!

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Well I don't tihnk I have turned down the XP in the sense that Co8 5 did, but certainly all the quests are CR1: they should be done for the fun of it, rather than for XP, beause they don't give much ;) Of course, its more incentive to actually make the quests fun.

Our Host!