engine error

Discussion in 'Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines' started by SadLight, Oct 29, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. SadLight

SadLight Member

Hi

I'm having this problem for along time, and not just me but most of the players of this game. It seems like the engine error "failed to lock vertexbuffer in cmeshdx8::lockvertexbuffer" represents a real issue in playing this game. I tried everything i upgraded the video drivers, directx, i installed and reinstalled the game many times with the patches 1.2 , true patch v.504, all other patches officiall, unofficial...jess..i really did everything!! Nothing works...absollutly NOTHING!!
    i know that vampire tm bloodlines is using the halflife 2 game engine and this engine error is present in hl2 game also. What is the solution to this problem? How can it be fix? Thank you

2. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

This probably isn't the best forum for answers... this is a Troika games forum but most of the users are interested in (and have
    knowledge about) Temple of Elemental Evil.

All I can give you is my advice to look for answers at a forum related to the Source (HL2) engine, or Vampire: Bloodlines.

Sorry, and wish you luck.

Our Host!