Countess Rescue

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by kylan271, Mar 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

:thumbsdow

I am having problems it seems with the Countess & Sir Juffer rescue. I rescued her from the dungeon,and gave safe directions out,but no reward in over 2 weeks now..lol. Thrommel OK,but she has taken a hike it seems??? Anyone seen her in Co* 5.5 mod??? In vanilla TOEE I encountered her for reward,but not here???

2. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

I've met the elves with the reward in 5.5.0

Make sure they're safely gone. Most likely you're just having the usual trouble with delayed triggers... pass more time - not like it's limited or anything.

Then again, there's nothing much useful in the reward (or on the reward party hehe) anyway.

3. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

if you attack the rescue party and kill them all, they have some nice stuff.
    it's been a while since i did it but the welcome wagon will only attack you if attacked. so you can concentrate on one or two npcs at a time and expand to others until the elf party is gone.
    the same with the reward party for thrommel. nice stuff, will only attack you with a few npcs at a time.

4. maalri

maalri Immortal

I hate to ask- but are you SURE you didn't accidently click the "Give them directions that will get them completely lost" choice? That coulda screwed it up if ya did, otherwise, probably just the delayed triggers bug aforementioned.

5. kylan271

kylan271 Established Member

No gave correct directions,and updating they did appear eventually,like 2 months after rescued lol.

Elven Rangers turned up in a random encounter but did not approach me,I saved and spoke to learn who they were? But,cheesed off for the delay ,I reloaded,and just for fun I wiped them out and found some nice things and xps with no rep loss.

I could not attack the Thrommel reward party as they grab you in dialogue and no time to do anything before they leave,lol.

Our Host!