[CoE/T+] Changing Blackguard spell list

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Buffed Rabbit, Feb 15, 2024.

Remove all ads!
  1. Buffed Rabbit

Buffed Rabbit Established Member

Hello everyone, I am trying to remove the Blackguard spell list and change the spell progression into the typical:
    "the character gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in a divine spellcasting class to which he belonged before adding the prestige class level".

I have tried to modify the 'class022_blackguard. py' file with no success. I am trying to make the Blackguard class to work the same way Stormlord does, but only for the spell casting part. I suspect there is a folder somewhere which i need to modify too.

Any tips would be appreciated, ty!

2. Pygmy

Pygmy Established Member Supporter

You'll notice that nothing you are removing from either class022_blackguard.py or blackguard.py is specifically creating the graphics associated with blackguard spell casting. until you can get at that you are better off creating a new class with a new class number and appropriate entries in constants.py and stat_ext.mes

Buffed Rabbit likes this.
  3. Buffed Rabbit

Buffed Rabbit Established Member

That's a good tip, thank you! I managed to changed the StormLord to work like a BlackGuard, but I will try to create something from the ground up.

Our Host!