too many juggernaunts....help!!!

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by halarious, Jun 25, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. halarious

halarious Member

i know this problem has been addressed before, but i can't find it now that i need it.

i'm in the water section of the 2nd level in the temple, it's supposed to be 1 juggernaunt, not the 6 i'm getting. if anybody can supply me with the solution to this, i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

For memory, the 'answer' was that Liv would address it in her next mod. Sorry dude. Now stop being a pussy n get in there n chugalug those juggers!! :chairshot

3. halarious

halarious Member

"@#$*&^%#@!" :rant: :anger: :poop:

4. Alatar

Alatar Member

Actually there is a fix that worked for me. Look for this thread 'Juggernaut question: how should I fix? It's one of Liv's. I think its in about the eighth post where youll find juggernaut.zip.

5. halarious

halarious Member

i'm looking everywhere but i can't find the thread, does anybody know where it's gone to.

anybody, anybody, Bueller. :paranoid:

6. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

is this the thread?

7. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

isn't it inside the 1.5.1 already? I stressed Liv to make a quick update of her mod, since she relased several, but small, fixes here and there in a couple of days. Do you remember? So I remember that it was NOT in the 1.5 but in the 1.5.1

8. Alatar

Alatar Member

I don't think its in 1.5.1 because I had the same problem and am definately using 1.5.1. But Juggernautfix.zip can be found in the thread I mentioned before and which Cujo gives a link for. It's actually in the seventh post. The thread also mentions that it is a 'primitive' fix and that Livonya will work on it and include it in her 2.0

9. Ravenot

Ravenot Member

The fix is definately not in Liv's 1.51 as just last Thursday I ran into that room (1.51 installed) and faced down four of the Juggernauts. Tough battle, but I got 'em all.

My best advice to you for all of them: LOTS of magic missles, LOTS of web spells, and a couple really good fighters up front with a healer behind them. Try to stick the web spells strategically so you only have to engage one or two at a time. It's still a bit of an endurance run, but that's better than a slaughterhouse.

10. stormbard

stormbard Member

I just had that problem too, but with 10 juggernauts! The fix Cujo linked to worked for me no problem, and a great relief it was.
    I had trouble finding it also until I used the 'search' function of this site, which works well

11. halarious

halarious Member

i'm bumping this, cause i'm trying to keep track of the juggernaught fix.
    (i have to reload the game.)

Our Host!