Pishella

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shiningted, Oct 3, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Here are modified dlg and py files for Pishella to make her a joinable NPC. They are very simple, just let you get her to join (Burne wants 50gp for it though), lets you get rid of her again if you are in Hommlet (or else she refuses to leave) and stops you getting her to join if you have <50gp or too many followers. Its not my finest hour as a dlg writer, but anyone who feels the need to include this will doubtless want to customise it. I am putting it up here since i made it as a favour to a certain trans-Tasman booby-supplier (who will remain anonymous and confidential) and figured someone else might like it. And I tihnk I will use it as the basis of a tutorial on adding NPC followers.

Attached Files:

2. Old Book

Old Book Established Member

Groovy. What does Pishella have to offer to the party? Romance? Magic? Strange points of view?

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

cheers ted, now I've got to figure out how to give her a brown robe, given her a new portrait (stolen from ToEE and customised) and changed her in the protos a little bit eg change her from a fighter to a mage might give her weapon profiniecy maul (just in case)

4. krunch

krunch moving on in life

hopefully, another chic who looks hot as well is a spellslinger

5. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Cujo...hint -> white mystic garb for pishella !!!

6. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

oh yeah I made her slightly taller, gave her long black hair.

7. Shiningted

wHAT HAVE i DONE???

You'd think she's a wizard, wouldn't u? Actually the game has her as a 1st lvl fighter! She is not in the T1 module and is the last person in the dlg file, dare I say she was some bizarre late addition (to be able to complete the game if u took Burne along and got him killed?)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  8. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

I made her a sorcerer - cos you don't need 3 wizards in hommlet (they'd kill each other) and the only other sorcerer NPC in the game is darley (as far as I checked)

btw not sure bout editing the mystic garb - they're made a bit messy might be able to do something, not promicing anything tho

9. Shiningted

How bout a blue cloak?

10. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Nope, gotta have something that accentuates her womanly attributes. Like all other female inhabitants of Greyhawk, she is of course "fine as hell." ;)

(Note to Cujo: Mystic Garb already shows a bit of female asscrack, iirc, so you're already partway there.)

11. Old Book

Old Book Established Member

If she's a Sorcerer apprenticed to a Wizard, she should probably have Scribe Scroll as one of her starting feats, and skill points in Spellcraft. It would explain what she was learning from him.

12. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

@ Ted, the model I used for the cloak of invisable is blue, or do you want on thats more blue?

as Pishella's only level 1 its hard to think of her class, I was thinking that both her and burne didn't realise that she had a natural knack for magic, so scribe scroll sounds good as a feat.

its the shading on the bum thats going to be the hard part, the boobs took me bout 30-45min to get shaded right and the left nipple had to be moved 2 pixels to the left to get it to look right.

13. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

LMAO . . .

In all seriousness, I can't believe we're actually giving this matter the "problem solver" treatment, but what the hell. Stranger things have happened, I guess.

We must make sure the shading is sufficient to give the impression of a substantial, perfectly rounded set of buttocks. I'm assuming we all like our butts that way? There's a Jessica Alba booty shot or two around here if you need guidance, Cujo.

Oh, and the scribe scroll and spellcraft ideas are good too.

:X

14. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Cujo -> white mystic garb (if possible) + blue cloak + leather [kodak moment] chaps of eagles splendor = all 3 and hot

Cujo -> Check the ALBA10.jpg in the download from your alternate modders prize I awarded to you for you to view the most perfect ever straight-on tailside photo of Jessica Alba in a picture of her. That is, if it is needed for you to have a reference as a point of view when you are drawing her with your magic crayolas in your paint and editor proggies for ToEE.

Let me know if you need me to post the 10 photos of Jessica Alba by themselves for you to have another copy of them.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  15. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Maybe there could be some kind of a Jessica Alba theme for Pishella, too. Sue Richards was the Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four. So, maybe the blue cloak of invisibility is actually more applicable than you realized when you mentioned it? Smirk!..

What do you all think about a Jessica Alba theme for Pishella?

Our Host!