Download issues on moddb

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ank, Nov 22, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ank

Ank Established Member

Been trying to get the 7.5 mod on moddb but all i get is a message saying its not available via any mirrors... anyone knows what's wrong ??

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

If you click on the banner at the top of this page, (the one marked Download Now 1685 Total 26 Today) you will be directed to Moddb's download of the 7.5 NC.

If you choose download, (not install or any other offer) it will send you to a new page and then click on the link above the video that says "Click to Begin Download".

I just re-downloaded again and it worked fine for me.

3. Ank

Ank Established Member

Still getting 'The file you have selected (Circle_of_Eight_Modpack_7.5.0_NC_Setup.exe) is not available via any mirrors. Please check back shortly as our servers update every 5 minutes. If you have a webserver with space, contact us about providing a download mirror. Your companies banner will be shown thousands of times daily here and supports our game development community.' error message and trust me i tried at different times and with 2 browsers opera&firefox and still no luck

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

5. Ank

Ank Established Member

Clearing cache doesn't help.... as for the 2 provided link i'm out of luck (i reside in a country that isn't allowed to use gamefront) in case u are wondering about theyr list : http://www.gamefront.com/file-hosting-faq/ (lists these unlucky 'bugers': Argentina Mexico Chile Spain Thailand Poland Colombia Brazil France Venezuela Italy Peru Uruguay Malaysia Turkey Indonesia India Ecuador Costa Rica Honduras Hungary Philippines Portugal Romania(my location) Russian Federation Serbia Singapore Sweden Japan Indonesia)
    Wondering if perhaps modbd sprung one of these 'ban list pests' recently ??(as i was able to get the files last time i tried (ver 7.4 back then))

6. Gaear

7. Ank

Ank Established Member

Thanks Gaear these last links worked perfectly(installing the nc mod as we speak) from this i take it that modb as well has started to implement the dreaded ban lists ??(that would be just 'great' won't it? as gog works hard to make digital buying of quality games easily accessible to everyone we find ourselves backstabed by mod/patch hosting sites... what's next banlists on gaming review sites or something? :dizzy:)

8. Gaear

I don't think so - those last two links are from ModDB.

Our Host!