Problem with the Bugbear Chief's Brand

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by UncleBuck, Aug 18, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

Still playing Kotb 1.0, I'd like to try and finish my current game since I haven't made it to the end before I swittch to the new version. Just picked up the chiefs brand and it went straight to the inventory, didn't record on the QIP. Is there another way to get it to do so??

2. chano

chano Established Member

That happened to me once too, my guess was that it wasn't my partyleader that looted but that has since been proved wrong.
    I had to go back to an old save game.
    But i guess there is a command to write as an easy fix

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Just because it is not turning up in the IQ&P doesn't mean it is not working. It works off flag 537, I checked it and got the same result - nothing in the IQ&P set but the flag was set, so check the flag and as long as it is 1, carry on :) (I'll fix the IQ&P bug of course).

EDIT: Ok, forgot I needed to have been to the Caves to display that page of the IQ&P :blush: Once I did that, it all worked perfectly. When you say "went to inventory", Uncle Buck, do you mean it lurked there in your pack rather than disappearing? If it disappeared, can you please check flag 537?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  4. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

Thanks Ted. I finally got a chance to play (real life getting in the way) and check on that flag. Gave the brand to another PC and it went to IQ&P. Checked flag 537 and the result was 1. So I'm able to reach the temple now.

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ahhh, so it stayed in your pack? Well there is some sort of bug there then, thanks.

Our Host!