KotB Wish List

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Shiningted, Jul 23, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. Horsesoldier

Horsesoldier Member

Really don't want to drag Buttercup around.... how about maybe a tent or just an outside container (barrel/chest?) just to stash stuff. Right now I'm using the stump in the swamp.

Maybe a wilderness house with an associated quest? Say having to wrest it from a horde of frumious Bugbears..........

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Well there's a container in the Inn (upper room) for such things.

In due time, the Mad Wizard's Tower will be your 'house in the swamp', with Alchemist's Lab and such things (and a signpost at the start so you don't have to traipse around). All in good time :) And of course the Thorp will expand to be a base for Evil parties, particularly those who may have out-stayed their welcome at the Keep.

3. tomthefighter

tomthefighter Errr......

Here Here!

I second this most excellent request of Sirchet!

We simply must have exploding sheep be they riding bugbears, owl bears, or care bears!

Tomthefighter

4. relic

relic Established Member

I wish there was a way to import the way KotB handles animal companions for druids and rangers into TOEE. I don't even bother using animal companions in TOEE, but I ALWAYS use them in KotB.

5. relic

relic Established Member

You may be already working on this Shiningted, but I would love to see a NE storyline where the player characters take over the Keep. A PC who is a cleric of Hextor gains the incredible Pain's Memory, and it seems an evil group of PCs could not only take over Axer's Thorp, but the Keep as well.

Our Host!