secret door in the gnoll cave

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by mastergradius, Jul 26, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. mastergradius

mastergradius Member

i should be pretty close to the finale of the game. i found a secret door in the room where i defeated the gnoll chief. i went through it and came to a slender section with a dead body at the other end, which you can loot. there's a second secret door near the body, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to use. and there is no way back to where you came from. you are simply stuck in this corridor to live the remainder of your days and die from thirst and starvation. that is no way for an adventurer to meet her maker. is there a way to finish the game without having to go through that secret door. i think i have most of the marks though i don't know how that works exactly.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Just fixed this bug (see bug list). To get out, go back to the CORNER of the passage and use your search tool (it has to be close enough to pick up the secret door to go back to the Gnoll room, but far enough away to NOT pick up the door you came through.

To get to the Shrine at the top of the ravine - go up :)

Our Host!