Weapon Feat Association Index

Discussion in 'Guides and Help Threads' started by Shiningted, Dec 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. UiiU

UiiU Member

i was wondering how i could change the model of the unholy orc double axe back to the origanal. the new model is too cumbersome looking in my very humble opinion... ty

2. mooses

mooses Member

this is a bit off topic but.. Why is Uiiu banned!? he has like, 2 posts? what he did cant be that bad could it? I have read both of his posts, they are both on topic and clean.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Such is not for you to know, mooses. You are not an admin here. You are entitled to nothing as this is not a democracy. Go about your own business, do not spam threads with off-topic posts, keep your nose clean, and you should be okay. If you do not obey, you will not be okay, and next time your vacation will be permanent. I will assume that you are clear on this and I will take your silence on the matter as an indication of your understanding. I will take any lack of silence on the matter as your application for a permanent vacation. Do not reply and do not ask again. Stick to your happy threads and topics. Obey.

4. nitewolf

nitewolf Packleader

Thread: Be Raised!!!

anyway, what prof are used for the Naginata? Is it a Spear, or some other polearm?

Thanks!

This thread may rest (after the answer, of course!)

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Updated with weapons 4423-4482 (including the various oriental weapons, which was kinda the point of the Index. Heh).

And to answer your question - Glaive.

6. nitewolf

nitewolf Packleader

Thank you Ted!!! You guys are the best! Co8 ROCKS!!

ok...too much? well, thanks anyway ;)

7. pblack476

pblack476 Established Member

Does the monk spade actually uses halfling siangham proficiency? The in-game manual states that it has its own proficiency.

8. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

it's 'appropriated' (replaced) it. Ditto things like Nunchucks that we couldn't make the animations for, Cujo used them for other weapons we could do.

Our Host!