got a problem with Front-End x new content

Discussion in 'ToEE Front-End X' started by toid, Dec 12, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. toid

toid Member

Working off a fresh ToEE install and patches, downloaded 8.1.0 (newest) mod pack.
    I activated the original module first, and got all the way loaded up to full game action there.
    I then activated the new content section... but when I click the PLAY button here, the game launches through to the blue progress bar screen and just before it reaches "full load", the screen goes black, & reverts to desktop and I get an error. ToEE has stopped working.
    I'm on windows 7, running Co8 shortcut as administrator in XP sp3 compatibility mode.
    Just updated to most recent Java (8).
    I've been at this for 3 days (off and on) one error after another. If I wasn't already short, I'd be pulling what hair I have left out!!
    any help? I tried a few searches but didn't get anything applicable to my problem. I'd LOVE a link to a solution if anyone knows of one.
    Thanks!!:dizzy:

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Do not run it in xp compatability mode, just make sure to run as admin like you have.

You might want to update you graphics driver and make sure scaling is turned off for your graphics.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Also try toggling movies on or off in the front end.

What antivirus software are you running?

Our Host!