I can't seem to get 8 members in my party...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Thunderlips, Dec 22, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. Thunderlips

Thunderlips Member

Firstly, I have indeed spent a great deal of time looking for the answer to this question. I have used the "search" option, Google searched, and read a great deal of threads that I thought may have the answer.

I am aware that when adding party members upon creating a new game that their portraits will not show up at the bottom but that I am supposed to have them when I actually start the game. I got to the initial shop (where I can purchase equipment from chests) and I only had the 5 party members (despite adding 8 members at the character selection screen (and yes they all had the green activation boarders plus their alignments were all in order)). I restarted the game a few times and each time I would only have the five members. I read in a thread that I could add members at the inn in the starting town via a book on a table. I played up until the inn and when I try to add the characters using the book, they just stand in the middle of the room naked and I am unable to interact with them. They will not add to my party.

What am I missing? do I have to alter a file somewhere? I searched the options and can find no place that allows me to adjust the party member size.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Thunderlips

Thunderlips Member

Well...after a great deal of searching I found a thread that points out the options button at the top left. I am sorted out now. Time to kick ass!

Good day.

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I'm glad you found that thread.

That's the same options that allows many changes to the initial setup of the game.

I too find the search feature invaluable. ;)

Our Host!