Killed Zut, and now?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by chevanton19, Nov 8, 2015.

Remove all ads!
  1. chevanton19

chevanton19 Member

Hello guys, i've just dispatched the fungi queen, headed back to hommlet had a drink and got verbobonc on my map. Cool!
    Verbobonc, is really an impressive place!

I don't know exactly what i'm supposed to do now. Had a talk with the viscount and for the Frozen Assets quest, so i'm probably going to follow that track, but while getting to this point and reading trought the forum i've learnt about some interesting places such Hickory Branch, Moathhouse respawn. And many posts (some a bit old tbh) point to brother smyth.
    Well when i talk to the guy he just offers goods and healing.

I did welkwood bog and cleared the moathouse, i've read about the fact that those are triggers for the rest.

So i would appreciate some help! thanks

2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Established Member Supporter

Point 2.26 of that FAQ tells you about the conditions for the Moathouse respawn:
    http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8742

3. chevanton19

chevanton19 Member

Probably i was confused by some older posts, but that guide seems a bit more clear on what to do, and probably triggers and conditions are also different then previous versions, thank you for pointing me that! And sorry, next time i'll try to be more careful when searching and patient :p

Our Host!