Co8 crash to the desktop

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Avatar_do_Grafite, Jul 28, 2015.

Remove all ads!
  1. Avatar_do_Grafite

Avatar_do_Grafite Established Member

So, I have instaled the Co8 modepack and it has crashed every single time i try to lauch the game. I have tested the game vanilla before the instalation of the modepack and it was just working fine - even played some minutes before donalding the modepack. Now neither the modepack or the vanilla version are working - they just crash at the loading screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and the modepack and the same problem persist. No idea of whats going on.

2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Established Member Supporter

Installed on Windows7 or newer in Program Files?
    Tried to run it with adminstrator rights?
    Do you have Java 7 or newer installed as that is required for the Frontend?
    http://www.co8.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6695

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  3. Avatar_do_Grafite

Avatar_do_Grafite Established Member

Windows 7 it is, but I have instaled it in a isolated partition of the HD that i have just for games. And aye, with administrator rights. And Java 7 dot something all right. I have gone trought the thread ya linked there before instaling it first time - and re-read all of it again in the second try.

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

When exactly is it crashing? If it's crashing right after loading sectors it may be your graphics settings.

Have you turned of scaling? You could also try disabling the intro movie from the front end loader and see if it runs.

Our Host!