ConjurerDragon's Many Bug, Oddity, and Irregularity Reports and Related Discussion

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ConjurerDragon, Feb 6, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Re: ConjurerDragon's Many Bug, Oddity, and Irregularity Reports and Related Discussio

There you go, thanks for the confirm. The whole unconscious thing, which almost never occurs in the game, just didn't occur to us I guess, least of all from the drinking game.

Looting the drinking game patrons is not really a realistic scenario anyway, with them standing up afterwards and acting like nothing happened... so unless someone wants to write a whole lot of scenario specific reactions for the patrons and the onlookers, there's always going to be a problem there :shrug:

2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Established Member Supporter

Re: ConjurerDragon's Many Bug, Oddity, and Irregularity Reports and Related Discussio

Unrealistic? Losing your arms and armour to the winner was part of most tournaments - for knights jousting. And as the landlord has no prize for the winner I see it just as fair to get some spoils from the losing participants.

And the movie "Hangover" has far worse things than just waking up in your underwear in the drinking hall... :roll:

Our Host!