Fruella DeVille

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Spider Dwarf, Apr 25, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Spider Dwarf

Spider Dwarf Spider

Yes she was and no, there was no comments made that I heard. I was waiting to hear them for a chuckle, but alas, nothing occurred. :cry:

Unfortunately I will not be able to try your suggestion on the familiar. The minute I take it out of my inventory via the radial menu, it croaks. This time it took 127HP immediately. So it would seem that it is not treated like an animal companion. My Druid and Ranger each have their doggy, and neither shows up in the character portraits.

Conversely, you might be correct. But only if my eight is already filled. To test I would have to allow it to die and then wait the obligatory year and a day. Or start a new game and not call it until after the eight is filled. Since you are far more knowledgeable about such things, how about starting a fresh game and fill up the slots via the console? Then call your familiar. That should answer that question of the mechanics.

2. Mortificator

Mortificator Member

Thank you!

I notice that if you do it in reverse - you know, have the familiar talk to a PC - they respond as if it's a naked humanoid. It's kind of funny for them to say "Miss, put on your clothes!" to a raven.

3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Established Member Supporter

Why? It could say "Nevermore!" :p

Edit: Which by the way is the name of the raven familar of my Rogue/Sorceress in my current playthough.

Our Host!