Missing Castellan

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by carpediem, Sep 14, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. carpediem

carpediem Member

As the title states I have no idea where the castellan is for the Axer trade route quest. I am let into the keep by Brennan and arrive in a dirt circle surrounded by flags. Theres a guard officer to my right but whenever I click on him he doesnt respond and there's no dialog. Ive looked everywhere in the keep and I have no idea where the castellan is. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. relic

relic Established Member

I was never able to speak with the castellan on this quest either. I would mention to the inner Keep gate guard I wished to see the castellan on behalf of Axer and the Merchant's Guild. He would let me in, but then the castellan is nowhere to be found, and no one's dialogue indicated where he could be found.

In your log book your quest completes after talking with Axer, but the only time I was ever able to see the castellan was for the big banquet involving the Caves of Chaos.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You speak to the Merchant Guild master for that quest, not the Castellan. I'll have to rewrite a few bits if that's not clear.
    Ok that is just not right, it sounds like a leftover from the Demo. Carpediem, can you just confirm you are playing the full 1.0.1 version? (For instance, have you been to the Caves?) I'll check it at this end.

4. carpediem

carpediem Member

I just checked and it was 1.0.0, so its my fault. After updating there was no problem, thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.

Our Host!