Need Help with the 2nd Riddle at the Wizard's Tower

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Albyen, Dec 28, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Albyen

Albyen Member

Hello All,

I think I have all of the items collected according to the parchment listing. With Number 7, a bottle of my Palest Beer from my own Private Stock. I believe I have found the private stock. I opened a crate a floor below where I answered the first Riddle. In there are Tums of alcohol and two empty liquor bottles. I think I know which is the palest but can't figure out how to combine the alcohol into the empty bottle. I have tried clicking the tum and bottle on the use item key in the inventory window but that doesn't produce any results.
    I also tried placing the tum and bottle in the hope chest and that didn't work either. I considered taking them to the pub but I am not sure that's a long shot as well. any help or hints would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this is a really nice Game, I can't wait till the full version comes out.

Thanks,

Albyen

2. Kneller1

Kneller1 Established Member

As I remember; you don't need to bother trying to put the beer in the bottle. just put the cask in the chest. You may not be putting the right beer in the chest; try asking someone who might know a thing or two about beer :wink:
    It should click if you've got the right one.

3. usaerah

usaerah Member

So I do believe I have all the other quest items for the chest. The scaled childs toys is my problem. From what I have read the is a specific map location east of the tower for said toy. Problem is the lizard men quest was one of the first things I did in the game. I hear that the info about the scaled child comes from speaking to them...but I did not have draconic language and it just went to combat etc....So ?

4. relic

relic Established Member

Usaerah,

Go back to the cave on the lizardman map and search more carefully -- not using "search" from the radial menu, but moving your cursor around until it becomes a hand. You will find a "map" to the location you desire.

5. chano

chano Established Member

I Always find the toy in the old lizardhome, the one they fled from.

Our Host!