A new gulp

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by eviltorsti, Aug 29, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. eviltorsti

eviltorsti Member

Hi there,

I would like to make a new "gulp", because I've buyed toee on gog and the old gulp don't work so good. Some words are missing. I tried to downgrade to patch2, but the game doesn't start.

The only thing is, I need some help. And I can't find the original thread from the old gulp.

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

All you have to do is click on the banner above this page labeled "THE CIRCLE OF EIGHT MODPACK EXPLAINED" and there you will find a step by step procedure for installing and running the modpack on most systems.

After following the steps listed you still have problems getting the modpack to run, then give us exactly what you are experiencing and we will try to assist you as best we can.

3. eviltorsti

eviltorsti Member

The mod pack is not the problem. I don't want to use it.
    When I use gulp in the gog -version, there are some words missing. Every highlighted word is missing and some descriptions are in German and English

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

The GoG version is something that might be better addressed on the GoG forum, specifically the thread about German translation.

The modpack has not supported Gulp since about version 5.0, we are now on version 8.1.0.

I may be mistaken and there might be someone who is aware of a more recent version of Morphius's gulp fix for a version newer than 5.0.

Our Host!