toee-fx problem locating portrait pack

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Kisshu, Aug 25, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. Kisshu

Kisshu Member

Hi I installed the icewindale portrait pack 8.1.0 nc edition to my toee install directory and it shows up under the addons under 8.1.0 nc mod but when i select portrait packs in toee-fx with the 8.1.0 nc mod active it says : There are no portrait packs available for this module.

what could be wrong? also when i installed the game i installed to public/atari .Do i have to rename the root directory? i thought it would create the directory: the temple of elemental evil but its just atari. the game plays i think but ive just been rolling characters so far.

thanks... you guys are doing a great job with the game!

2. Kisshu

Kisshu Member

i think i may have found the problem the addon is under modpack 8.0 not sure why cause i installed 8.1 recently i deleted 8.0 manually before installing 8.1 should i just rename the modpack under addons? the create date for the addon is today so it must be a residual from the portrait pack install?

renamed it and now it recognises it .... its just the change over from 8.0 to 8.1 i think the script was still creating as 8.0 it should be 8.1

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Just tried it and it worked fine for me. :shrug:

4. Kisshu

Kisshu Member

i just tried reinstalling icewindale portrait 8.1.0 nc and it created a seperate folder as 8.0.0 but the file inside says 8.1 - maybe its just the file i downloaded i could try again...?

Ok its fine now... it was just my file, the one i just downloaded worked perfectly.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
Our Host!