Where's the Grimoire??

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by UncleBuck, Jul 12, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

I'm having difficulty locating the the book for Flay. Spoiler --
    I've searched every floor of the tower and interacted with everything I can find that is interactive (desk drawer, crate, etc.) And I have defeated the wizard and minions, but can't find the book. My rogue has a several ranks in search; maybe I just need to know where to look.

Also, how do you make it text unseen?? It's been explained somewhere before, but I haven't been able to locate it??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Can't help with the Grimiore (as I haven't started it yet) but to hide spoiler text there is an icon atop the new message box that looks like the old sign for nuclear material. Just click on it
    and any text entered between the 2 tags become visible only when highlighted

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

I did it for you - it's the nuclear sign like Gehennis says and all it does is add spoiler tags around the selected text, which turns it the same color as the background for the obsidian forum skin.

4. gazra_1971

gazra_1971 Knights of Legend

UncleBuck, if you really want to know exactly where the Keep Wizard's Tome is located, then read on, but it will spoil the quest for you. The Tome is located
    on one of the upper floors of the northern (top) tower of the Inner Bailey of the Keep. If I recall correctly, the Tome is on the right side of the circular room, either on a desk or in a bookcase

The Spoiler button was never initially in my user interface either. It turned out that I had to reset my browser settings/history of the Co8.org website in order for the new buttons (including the Spoiler button) to show up in my user interface. As others have already stated, the Spoiler button has an icon of the radio-active symbol. See the screenshot below in order to see where the Spoiler button is in the user interface.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

And it will not show up in the "Quick Reply" window, you must "Go Advanced" to take advantage of these options. :)

Our Host!