Navigating the Raider Camp

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Zombra, Jul 6, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zombra

Zombra Member

Is there a map or a guide somewhere to navigate this thing? I'm wandering around clicking rocks and trying to use rope on everything, and occasionally I'll find a spot, but overall this map is completely counterintuitive to traverse. I got as far as the torn up tent in the middle (?) of the map, but I can't find a damn thing there ... yet there are ledges and other areas tantalizingly nearby where it seems like I should be able to walk, but can't. No rocks to use rope on either that I can find. This map is quite a pain - just walking around shouldn't be this hard.

Maybe I'm just dumb. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

There are two areas that can be climbed easier than the sheer areas (one to climb up, one to climb down) on each side of the rockslide. I thought the artwork was pretty good in that sense, most people seem to get it, but there's been a couple other questions so you're not alone :) Once you are past the rockslide, just follow the ravine around.

3. Zombra

Zombra Member

Hmm, I guess I did find everything there already. Just the
    druid who charged screaming for no evident reason
    and then the
    boots on poles
    , which triggered a response from the Bailiff. Seemed like there was more to the map, but I guess not.

Thanks for the clarification!

Our Host!