Use of gloves/helms/boots/cloaks?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by azziane, Sep 7, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

I wonder what Knocked up means in Australia? I bet it means to be completely wasted, falling over, dead-to-the-world drunk. Well, either that or maybe it means someone got a good old fashioned @$$-whipping!

2. azziane

azziane Member

I don't want to spam the forum with new threads so here's another question regarding Co8:

Can I get Humble NPC to work with Co8? Since it uses a modified temple.dll I am not sure.

The reason I am asking is because the best part of D&D games, to me, is leveling up a bunch of characters. I can do that with my 5 originals but not with the others I invite. I'd like to be able to choose the feats myself.

And thanks for all the info. I am actually moving along nicely, level 4, and moving to Nulb as soon as I figure out the dead sheep quest >.<

3. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

First, I knocked her up. After she answered the door, I pulled out a bottle and we both got knocked up. Then, in the morning, she told me she was knocked up. Then I got knock-kneed. I mean it just knocked me out! Honestly though, it was inevitable. Given that she had such great knockers...

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Doesn't the one always go hand in hand with the other? :p

5. Anthropoid

Anthropoid Established Member

I think gloves, boots, helms, cloaks should have no weight (or have it halved or something) when you equip them.

The encumbrance penalties are a bit hardcore, given that a weak magic user might be overburdened simply by having a staff, cloak, hat, gloves, boots, clothing, & cape.

Also, it would be cool if you could (on any given day) merge two or three level 0 or level 1 spell slots into one spell slot of the higher level. Four cure minor wounds is tactically nearly useless but giving up three of them to gain one cure light wounds would be handy.

I suppose that modding the mod to make such changes would either be nightmarish, and/or result in innumerable bugs?

If it is tenable for a beginner to have a look at implementing such things, I appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction in the code.

Our Host!