Questions about some issues

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by vack, Jul 17, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. vack

vack Member

Love the mod!

Thank you for doing a good job, but I have game ending issues that I just do not get.

1) Wearing Full plate - Causes you to get thrown into the Goal for no reason and I cant get out without killing the "good guys". And I am playing as a good guy party. Why is this?

2) Grapple bug - I once got grappled as a frog and I could not remove the grappled condition from my character. He got swallowed by the frog and I killed the frog while he was inside and could not get rid of that condition. I had to go back to an old old save because I accidentally saved while grappled not realizing the issue.

I really love the mod! And I think you guys did fantastic on it. But wanted to bringing these to light and see if anyone has a workaround/fix

Vack

2. marc1967

marc1967 Established Member

It's a known bug. It has to do with the guards thinking you are trying to disguise yourself in a guards armor. It is meant to only trigger when you are wearing a Keep guard's armor, but it also triggers when you are wearing any of these:

Royal Armor
    gilded full plate armor
    full plate +1
    full plate
    masterwork full plate

Somewhere in your combat options on the wheel, there is one that says "Break Free", but I'm not sure it works consistently. I usually just do what you did and attack it from inside before he digests you alive.

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Was your character actually still grappled, or just continued to do the grapple dance after you killed the frog?

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I need a Jaroo-style spell permanency fixer I guess. Never had that problem with frog grappling, I must say.

5. vack

vack Member

I slept the frog and killed it with my guy inside and he got stuck with that.

Good to know on the armor bug.

Really love the mod! Thanks for your hard work

Vack

Our Host!