Sheath thy weapons.

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by xandros2000, Nov 13, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. xandros2000

xandros2000 Member

Sorry but that "sheath thy weapons" stuff sucks. Yes I realize it was in the module, but it doesn't translate to a video game. :thumbsdow: Having to go to the gate each time you go back to the keep and disarm every character before moving, then having to go to the gate again instead of just leaving the keep or else you're going to end up accidentally punching at ogres, and rearm each character...... Sucks! Get rid of it on any upgrades.

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Thanks for the feedback. The first time you do a quest for the Bailiff, his reward should bbe to give you a medal that, if worn, should stop guards hassling you about it. Can people let me know if that bit worked in 1.0.1? It was not in 1.0.0.

3. Gruber

Gruber Member

This seems to work perfectly good in 1.01. and I like it a lot!

There is actually not much sense in having a band of wanderers running around armed to the teeth. And the Bailiff's medal solves the problem already!

This made a couple surprises for my party. I like it, because: I think I'm an adventurer, wander around the borderlines without weapons, and when attacked forget to arm myself? My mother would be ahamed..

4. sonofliberty

sonofliberty Established Member

It is a pita, but I would leave it in as it is "realistic".

Our Host!