The Great Demancipator Quest -- Spoilers

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by UncleBuck, Oct 3, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

Playing a LN party and trying to get into the shrine
    by completing all the quests from the tribes for the marks. I have solved all of them except for the bugbear quest. The bugbear wants slaves and I think the way to solve that is to get the Priest to work for you. I did that with a NE party. But as an LN party, that option wasn't available, so I just took the money and let the priest go. Is there still some way to solve this quest or do I just have to eliminate the bugbear chieftain as this point??

2. gazra_1971

gazra_1971 Knights of Legend

UncleBuck, I also couldn't solve that quest without using spoilers. I don't know what you mean by "get the Priest to work for you" or "took the money and let the priest go". Who is this priest that you are referring to?

Spoiler below (solution to 'The Great Demancipator' quest):

Originally posted by Shiningted:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  3. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

Gazra -- I was referring to
    the priest who is the villain at the end of the "Who's Raiding the Trading" quest. When you finally confront him, there are usually 2 options, attack him or take a bribe and let him go. When I played through as a NE party offered, there was a third option offered, make the priest and his followers work for you. I didn't choose that option, so I'm not sure where it might lead. I thought it might be the answer to the "Great Demancipator" quest, but is guess it must lead to something else.
    Have to check it out next time I play an evil party.

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

That option for the Priest is role-playing / future development ;)

5. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

For Future Development? Hmm, going to be interesting to see what you guys do with this option. Hope to see it in 2.0.

Our Host!