Evil(8) party?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ertury, Oct 25, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ertury

Ertury Member

Hi everyone!:thumbsup: I was thinking about doing an evil party with 8 members(yes,you hear right,8 :)).I ask i someone could tell me what quests I won't be able to do.Some basic advices on party composition and alignement(oriented to NE or LE) are welcome too.Thanks:)

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

You won't be saving Thrommel ;)

4. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Hextorite clerics will be helpful to an evil aligned party but be warned that unless it was solved in the most recent version of this modpack (8.1), having too many commanded undead could cause your game to either freeze or crash. There are several evil aligned weapons that can be found for evil fighters and clerics so keep that in mind as well. You should be able to do the same quests as any good aligned party- you'll just get different results of course...;)

5. sonofliberty

sonofliberty Established Member

If evil. why would they want to? Except for the huge reward of course. :p

6. sirchet

Hmmmm .... I wonder if an evil party with a "not quite entirely evil" fighter in their ranks might benefit from something the Prince is known to carry?

7. sonofliberty

sonofliberty Established Member

Yes, CN fighters can use it.

8. sirchet

Well, I was trying to avoid spelling it out. :p

9. Oleg Ben Loleg

Oleg Ben Loleg Established Member Supporter

I'm just about to start my first evil party ever. Is there a list to be found anywhere of quests or content exclusivly for evi parties?. I could not find much about it in the walkthrough.

10. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

The various Elemental Temple faction quests would be helpful to evil parties, you'll be often playing one faction against the others until you are left with only the 3rd quest of each faction, then choosing which factions you want to complete the 3rd quest for as these often can be completed for one faction or another faction, Oolghrist can't join both fire and water temples for example.

11. Oleg Ben Loleg

Oleg Ben Loleg Established Member Supporter

Thanks, but I knew that since you are confronted with the factions and there offers anyway, well that is if you don't kill anything on sight. What I worry about is content where I have to do something completly different from a regular "good" playthrough. Allthough there are quite a few quests explained in the walkthrough like: Contract on Canon Thaddeus quest (evil quest). I was just wondering because after I started with my chaotic evil alignment group I had to slaughter a couple of peasants in the intro and after that I could try to become a friend or kind of ally of Rannos. Interesting, but it will probably mean: No assasin and no surprise in my house in Nulb? Two events that I especially like. Do I get some other events started as a compensation so to speak?

12. sigofmugmort

sigofmugmort Established Member Supporter

You can still get the Assassin, just get Lareth to give you his necklace and then sell it to the Traders and if you attack the Traders and one or both escape you can still be ambushed in Nulb

Oleg Ben Loleg and Gehennis like this.
Our Host!