gremlich non-appearance and no hickorybranch

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by StrontiumDog, Jan 11, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. StrontiumDog

StrontiumDog Established Member

I find that even when activating the console command to start the 2 quests nothing happens. I sometimes get a CTD when travelling across the map, so obviously something is bugged. I was wondering if, like with baldur's gate, there was a simple console command and number to activate the gremlich and get it to appear near my group? Also, the ranger who gives me the hickory branch location, is there a console command that activates her so she can give me the location? The alternative is to just check maplist.mes to go to one of the 2 or so hickory branch areas but I am not sure if the creatures there would be hostile in my presence, for example, if I did that. Any help much appreciated! Thanks!

I suspect that some of the issues causes may have been because I was foolishly accessing the Internet etc. while installing the co8 mod. Cannot be helped.....

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Have you completed "Ratting out the Hexorites" quest? The Gremlich will not appear unless you have.

Hickory Branch requires that you have completed the "Season of the Witch", (Moathouse Respawn) quest.

3. StrontiumDog

StrontiumDog Established Member

I did both quests you mentioned beforehand. The Gremlich still did not appear. I did however manage to use the console to get to the hickory branch area by cheating.

Now my problem is in trying to activate the war of the golden skull defender quest. No Ariakas to be found anywhere!

Our Host!