Co8 New Content: Verbobonc

Discussion in 'New Content Subdirectories' started by Gaear, Mar 22, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Kapacha2089

Kapacha2089 Member

SPOILERBy the way where is the Officer's Club in Verbobonc? Female Ranger tells me I have level 3 access and told my party to check it out. Female Ranger states it is across the street from the Town Constabulary, but I can not locate any buildings with an access entry point. The only building with an access entry point is Zeebel Maroon Moon Restaurant, but that is not a Verbobonc Guard hangout...

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

It doesn't exist yet.

3. Kapacha2089

Kapacha2089 Member

Thanks. I had to confirm that's why I asked.

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

np. It should appear ... sometime in the future. ;)

5. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

I was actually relieved to find no officers club, because going by past experience, I expected the "Officers Club" to be a euphemism for being mass sodomized with Dildos +1

6. blakdeth

blakdeth Member

OK, I know this has been discussed already, but I searched and searched but couldn't find it, so:

is there a fix for the constant 'Patrol Tax' happening every time I leave a building in the city?

It takes the fun out of exploring this massive map.

7. blakdeth

blakdeth Member

OK, never mind, I found the thread (it's referred to as 'regional dues').
    I assume it will be fixed in the next release.

Carry on...

8. Aquinas

Aquinas Member

A worrying insight into your military career! :)

9. bubbyman

bubbyman Member

Greetings everyone first time post. I have really enjoyed the mod and all the changes I have a problem I cant find captain Absalom to report to him the scarlet brotherhood and completing the slavers quest. Can anybody point me in the right direction??? Also I cant read some of the older notes from abirham that I could read before why is this ????

10. ihateregistering

ihateregistering Member

Possible Moon maroon glitch: When speaking to Maitred, he told me to come later and ask for Darlia but when I come back, no matter how much time passes, he just keeps repeating that my reservation is not until tomorrow... is it botched? Can it be fixed through console?

11. EyesOfAsia

EyesOfAsia Member

Can't add Corporal Holly to a party. I have met all the requirements (quest 'Under Attack From Underground' accepted, killed 1st group of Drows, high Diplomacy skill [+20]).
    I talked with Captain Absalom but I didn't get any new dialogue options.
    My party alignment is Chaotic Neutral.
    I tried to talk with Captain Absalom using 2 different PCs, one with Chaotic Neutral alignment, another one with Chaotic Good and still no results.

12. AlanC9

AlanC9 Member

Starting the Fear of Ghosts quest is a little odd. You rest in the castle, a ghost shows up. combat starts, ghost vanishes. The walkthrough's clear enough on what you have to do, yeah, but it's not quite clear why you'd look for a ghost when the ghosts are already coming to you. It'd also be nice if the servants and guards had something to say about this.

13. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I finally made it to Verbobonc 2.0 or whatever version is current in 8.1.0, the map looked fantastic from a distance, close up it's even better, while I have not yet completed all of the added content within, I have noted a few gripes, I believe the Drow in the gnome tunnels need to be buffed a few levels each, maybe add in extra web slinging spiders in the mid level where the 4 Drow party are, and give the AI a bit of a boost to reflect the higher level, also, what happened to the large white dragon? it looks now like a gargoyle... I was sure I explained somewhere that I had to set the z axis for the dragons to make them fly closer to the ground. :(

14. Oleg Ben Loleg

Oleg Ben Loleg Established Member Supporter

I definetly agree with that, especially since most partys have so much money saved. Before Verbo you could hardly spent all of that money, but by now with all of the high level items available in Verbo all your characters get a turbo boost whereas some opponents seem to make a step back compared to the nodes and the final Zuggy battle.

15. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

I made a full power version of Zugtmoy once after some discussion here about how she was really weak in ToEE compared to her original PnP version, she recieved a massive power boost, but the high level spells back then weren't coded. I posted the file for people to test it, it required a party of level 19/20 characters to take her down. I could give that an updated AI and pop her into the Arena in Verbobonc.

Our Host!