Circle of Eight ToEE Mod Version 1.0.0 Released!

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Vaevictis666, Oct 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. corwin

corwin Member

Thanks guys, most appreciated.

2. juv3nal

juv3nal Member

haven't had time to play with the patch installed yet, but thanks in advance for all your hard work.

3. Qball

Qball Member

I've been lurking around since the conception of this project. I just want to say thanks for the hard work and dedication. I can't wait to see what you guys come with next.

4. zhuge

zhuge Established Member Veteran

A big thank you for a most timely patch for ToEE. Your dedication and diligence is much appreciated.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

5. reddog00

reddog00 Member

Mr. Underhill

You are welcome. It is justified big time (for all the modders)!!!

PS: Love your title...ROFL....Arcane Toiletries! What did you go for first the "Flaming Charmin" or the "Poisonous Pampers". What a gutbuster....lol!!!

6. darkfae

darkfae Member

I, too, wish to add my thanks to everyone who worked on putting together this patch.

I appreciate your time, effort and dedication a great deal. I look forward to what you might gift us with in the future.

7. Azira

Azira Member

Wheeeee

Yay! Thanks to you wonderful people, I get to play the game patched!
    I just knew there had to be some perks to living in Europe and getting the game a couple of weeks later than most others..

Thanks!

Oh, and just to see if I understood it correctly, with this patch installed, I shouldn't bother with the mods you've put up earlier (brothel mod, some spell/item fixes and the no-fog Hommlet/Nulb mod)?

8. Phalzyr

Phalzyr Established Member Veteran

The brothel and I'm sure the spell fixes are :) *browses dir* but I don't see the fogless part.... seems like my fix I just submitted them isn't either. Female Prisoners one(nothing major just to make them disappear). Oh well next version. BTW who built this one? I installed it to a temp directory copied it elwhere and click on exe again but unlike last ones I had to go into add/remove programs to uninstall instead of just clicking exe.

9. Rayder

Rayder Member

Thank you for the patch!

After reading about the many bugs this game had, I decided to wait for some kind of patch before I started playing through it(patient ain't I?). It sounds like many of the most glaring problems were fixed using this patch. I can start playing TOEE now! Cool! Thanks again!

10. Vaevictis666

Vaevictis666 Established Member

You should just install it straight to your ToEE install directory. Whatever directory you installed it to, it should create a file called unins000.exe, this is the mod uninstaller. If you don't want to go to Add/Remove Programs, just double click that and it should zip away.

11. Phalzyr

Yes, I know that :) Its just the 1.3 version I click the exe to install and it would detect if it had already been installed and ask to repair or remove. That was a nice feature though one I wouldn't use but looked nice anyway just was wondering why this version didn't have it.

I installed into a empty directory so I could see what was altered and such, and have a "clean" dir, just in case I end up helping fix some other stuff.

12. Ch1ck3nL0v3r

Ch1ck3nL0v3r Member

Thank You!!!

You all deserve a big round of applause from the rest of us here. I have been lurking following the action, and I cant wait to get home and install the patch.

Thanks for all your hard work folks.

13. Phalzyr

a temp fix until next version comes out fo those having issues when mousing over the meta magic feat when in the metamagic feat screen.

http://www.kasec.org/feat.mes

just overwrite thiers :)

I'd ctd if anything was over 210 chars.

14. Thomas_Stockheim

Thomas_Stockheim Member

Is it possible that this patch breaks some high-end enemies ?
    I did not get the Iuz/Cuthbert thing when killing the supreme commander - did not know something was wrong until I read some spoilers after finishing the game.
    Later on when killing the balor, he did not use any spells at all - no fear or charm, he just meleed. I tried without the patch ( because of some unrelated bug getting me stuck in the plane of fire), and he started to cast fear and lots of other things.
    Maybe changes to spells broke the spelllist of mobs ?

15. Starbuck

Starbuck Member

Does Elmo still only take a half-share?

Oh and BTW...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Host!