CO8 walkthrough

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by StrontiumDog, Sep 16, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. StrontiumDog

StrontiumDog Established Member

I know there's a walkthrough for Desperate Housewives. But there are now several new mods added since. Could you please show where the walkthroughs are for the Verbobonc mods etc.? Or njust state where/how to start the various new quests. Cheers.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Verbobonc can be reached by talking to the prisoners in the temple, or (depending on alignment) Toruko, or Rufus can also take you there (they have to ba added to the party as NPC's - a fix is in the works for this restriction).

The Orc prespawn is triggered by Kenter Nevit's.

The Moathouse respawn is triggered by passing through the secret exit of the temple (I think).

Hickory branch is triggered by asking Mona for a chalenging adventure.

3. JerryB

JerryB Established Member

Thank's Allyx, that's good information. I think what he's talking about though is what I was discussing with Ted, which is in which order and at what levels should one seek to accomplish each of the above.

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

the moathouse respawn must be something else, cos I've cleared that part in my run through but, only been thru the front door of the temple down to see romag.

5. lord_graywolfe

lord_graywolfe Wolfman

speaking of the moathouse respawn, whos idea was it to add the revolver anyway lol.

6. krunch

krunch moving on in life

*sshhh* It's a magic rod. *grin* It is all Cujo.

7. lord_graywolfe

lord_graywolfe Wolfman

lol yeah a rod with a hell of a kick. that thing is nasty :)

8. Cerulean the Blue

Cerulean the Blue Blue Meanie Veteran

Now you really are the guy with the gun.

9. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Just recently I tested the S&W .50 with my little female half-elf wizard. She went invisible and went in to Senshocks room, but he detects her and they have a discussion. She asks for an apology but doesn't get one, so she shoots him dead and runs for the door. How cool. A little wizard in a black and white witches dress carrying a hogleg like that. I work at the Navy Gun School and they teach the .50cal, but no revolvers, just 9mm. Maybe Shenshock should have apologized.

10. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

11. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Jesus F_cking Christ! :eek:mg:

Cujo uses his to hunt Mumakil in Middle Earth.

:grin:

12. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Hey, what the hell, just shoot the #1badguy and fireball the rest of them. It worked. Got Hedrack too. Probably wont work on Iuz, too many hit points. A good off-beat variation, but not Boot Hill. Remember Boot Hill,Spike?

13. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Never played it, but I am familiar with the crossover rules for D&D. Not to mention Murlynd & some of his exploits. That's why I think this item is so much fun! I ran a cross-over dungeon set in a technological realm in what would have been the near future when I wrote it; lots of guns & things in that. Science fiction is also fun; Expedition to the Barrier Peaks & Gamma World...

14. lord_graywolfe

lord_graywolfe Wolfman

lol yeah now i am the guy with the gun........ash would be so proud. im putting it aside and saving it for special occasions since it has killed everything ive used it on so far, who knew that dragons werent bullet proof lol. i remember expedition to the barrier peaks, man that stuff in the game was a nightmare as a DM but lots of fun as a player. they did a crossover for star frontiers too and marvel super heros.

15. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

:eek:mg: Would you guy's stop picking on my poor dragons?

Our Host!