looting fix not fixed for me

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by frohl, Oct 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. frohl

frohl Member

I'm not having any luck with looting with what i think is the most recent version of 3.0.4. I have sp2, 9.0c running in 1024x768x32. Still works fine in windowed mode, but the default window is 800x600 - small on a 1024x768 desktop and doesnt quite fit a 800x600 desktop. Also, mouse scroll is screwy in a window. Anything I can try? If not, I will still play, but I will harbour a deep resentment of Microsoft screwing with my stuff :)

Thanks

2. moebius2778

moebius2778 Member Veteran

re:

If you're willing to put up with windowed mode, the key to remember when scrolling in windowed mode is: "the arrow keys are your friends." Trust me. Much easier than trying to place your mouse cursor on the border of the window.

3. Jota

Jota Member

4. frohl

frohl Member

Thanks Jota. I can loot properly now without the window and its annoying scrolling and radial menu issues. Unfortunately, now i can't left click on individual members of my party, but I can live with dragging a box around them.

One other question. Where is the place to get the most current version of these fixes? Obviously, i have been getting them from the wrong place.

Thanks again for your work everyone.

5. Iain

Iain Member

Our Host!