Status Report

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Shiningted, Sep 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. chano

chano Established Member

Any delays, or do i get the best christmas gift ever ?

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Well, I am working on the ending and tidying up (still) - a lot of work yet to do to get everything just right (no sense having a room full of level 5 characters if they don't put up a decent fight) but I am still hopeful of a pre-Xmas Demo release, yah :)

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Woohoo! That's good news!!

4. adarius

adarius One man army.

I actually found this forum again, amazing. Sorry I took off on you all, school is hectic for me, 1.5 years to go and I'm outta highschool and on to college.

The mod is looking great though, and it sounds like there's been tons of breakthroughs while I was gone. I hope that this will actually put ToEE back on the market for gamers.

5. St.Cuthbert1176

St.Cuthbert1176 Member

i would really be interested iin testing kotb....shiningted and you other modders...ive played d and d 4 years and im a professional gamer both for console games and computer games......i promise to explore and test every available option and to give a detailed report on the testing to the modders so as togive them feedback on what may need to be changed or what iz just right......but most of alll.....yes im guilty of gnashing my teeth in anticipation....and anticipation iz my modivation lol if kotb iz like all ur other mods then im dying to play.........u guys rock!!!!!!!!!

6. Spellman

Spellman Member

My guess is they know what they're doing and what they need. There's no point in rushing the publication. Please take your time guys, and do it properly, we'll wait! and also take a well-earned Christmas & New-Year break. :thumbsup:

7. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

What an sensible fellow you are, Spellman ;)

There will be an official announcement (and I mean official Co8 announcement, not a 'Ted hopes for the best' moment) in the next couple days.

8. sirchet

I agree, when "The Shining One" says it's ready, it's ready. We shall wait and bask in the glow of your shininess. :cool: (puts on sunglasses due to glare) heh heh

9. St.Cuthbert1176

St.Cuthbert1176 Member

sowwwy ted im just antsy......lol guess im not the only one but yeah take ur time im sure when its done ill have more than a few sleepless nights gaming like mad!!!!!!

10. hellblazer

hellblazer Established Member

Awesome. I have withheld from rereading the module from my childhood for this release. Looks like I will get to read it soon after I play this crpg adaptation. Cheers!

11. Executor

Executor Member

Damn, great job on KotB & CMF guys. I stopped checking in 3 years ago assuming that ToEE modding would die along with Troika. Sure glad I was wrong. :mrhappy:

Any clue on how long after the demo the full KotB module will be released?

12. St.Cuthbert1176

St.Cuthbert1176 Member

jan 28 demo release still a go?????

13. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

There is no exact release date for the full version at the moment - if we knew it, we would have posted it already. Right now we're working hard to bring you the KotB demo with the given release date (Jan 29th) in mind, so I don't think that anyone from the KotB team will predict the release date of the full version at the moment. Please be patient and wait for the upcoming releases - by the way, don't be misled by the word "demo" in our upcoming release; despite the fact that it indeed is a demo version, it's sure to keep you occupied for a good while. ;)

Yes, although it's Jan 29th.

- Agetian

14. sirchet

Woohoo!

Eight days and counting!! Hmm...You guys are a day ahead of us in the states, so it might be a day early. heh heh

15. Demigod Murderer

Demigod Murderer Member

It seems all my Christmases are coming at the same time. First I get to play a souped up version of TOEE, and a week later KOTB!

Great job, guys!

Our Host!