5.0.x Cumulative Mods & Fixes (CMF) Bug Reports and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by HobbesMG, Jul 16, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Now thats weird. :blink:

Regarding your earlier comments, Righteous Might, whatever its problem, as not deliberately altered for balancing: I can say that much. The Righteous Might effect is in the .dll anyway, there's no script saying '+8 to strength' or anything (that I can see).

On the up said
    Then you only scored 3 points. It will match the damage reduction to whatever you scored, to indicate thats how many got reduced. Look further up the rolls page and you should see the 5/(un)Holy somewhere.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

did you equip a buckler by any chance? it'ssupposed toremove the extra 0.5 str bonus if you do.

3. Qwinn

Qwinn Established Member

Found a bug in the mod that lets you buy starting inventory.

According to it's shift-click description, the Composite Bow (14 Str) that you can get from the Jade Empress at the very beginning is Damage 2d6, Damage Type: Slashing, and has a 19-20/x3 critical range. That would make it one of the best non-magical weapons I've ever seen, heh. The 16 str composite bow is normal (i.e. 1d8 damage, type piercing, 20/x3 crit).

Qwinn

4. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

There are more of those.
    The weapon don't have those stats, it's just the description misplaced (it seems to have in that case, the description of a greatsword)

If you found more, post it, so it could be fixed (more job to Allyx :p )

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Just getting back to this, Spellslinger definitely fixed this: if you check the following folder:

Temple of Elemental Evil\5.0.x Notes\Spellslinger's Notes

you'll find a txt doc called sp404_righteous_might_fix.txt that explains the fix.

If that doc is not there , it might explain a few things. But certainly you will need the latest .dll with 5.0.4 to get the fix for sure.

6. MB

MB Member

Re: 5.0.x Cumulative Mods and Fixes (CMF) Submissions Thread

Allyx,

Thanks for the update to CMF. Are there any known bugs with using it?

MB

7. Allyx

Sorry MB had to move your post, the submissions thread is not open for discussion, just submissions. ;)

That said, there are no known bugs, but i haven't tested it extensively - in fact I barely checked to make sure it loads without crashing, but before everyone gets panicky, the included mods have been up for some time downloaded about 50 times each and no bugs have been reported.

Most of the fixes were dialogue based anyway, a modified script to fix that bug with lareth and the moathouse ambush, a few fixes for items that atm have to be consoled in, The Zombie-gone fix and ToEEFE are included as standard now, and the corsairs mod is still yet to make an official public showing - Sorry Ax Thrower, I have so much going on atm in RL I haven't had the time to try it out yet, but as I stated in the submissions thread, I will reveiw your mod and I'll see if we can fit it into the TotWC mod in time for the next installer version.

As such, this CMF is mainly my way of "cleaning house" before starting the next big project, we've needed a new CMF for a while, so now we have all submitted mods rolled up, we all know where to start modding from anew.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  8. MB

MB Member

Allyx,

Thanks for the quick response and my apologies for posting in the wrong thread. Best wishes.

MB

9. dragonalumni

dragonalumni Elemental Warrior

Re: The REAL latest Co8 MOD version?

I just ran into a script bug in the moathouse with 5.0.5 cmf, the lieutenant says "what are you doing here" then you get the blank option..

1)

Then nothing.. I had to end process.

I'll go back and initiate combat before he talks to me, as I think that will work, but that is rather disappointing to see so early in the game.

edit: I Initiated combat before I fully entered the room with an arrow shot, cleared the room, the master and finished the moathouse quests successfully.

10. Allyx

Right I'll take a look at that ASAP

[EDIT] that should fix it.

Attached Files:

11. dragonalumni

less serious,

When I went to Nulb, I got the I talked to Mona, got the orb and returned it.

After that I talked to the old man, who basically told me to piss off.

Came back and talked to him after entering his house and returning and it
    gave me the dialog's,

2) "Mona should be able to pay you now, I've helped her out"

But there was no foreplay to establish this dialogs option.

12. dragonalumni

5.0.5~
    Brother Symthe wouldn't recognize the fact that I had the giant's head. I moved
    the item to my first PC and he was able to "see" it.

13. krunch

krunch moving on in life

@GAEAR: Thanks for the Comprehensive ToEE Audio Fix. :thumbsup: (simply and wonderfully, totally marvelous)

14. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

You're welcome krunch, but it might be better described as "sort of okay I guess." ;)

15. maggit

maggit Zombie RipTorn Wonka

Actually that bug's pretty old. I think that most of us forgot about it presence. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!