kotb release date

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by foil, Jan 28, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

When you get it ready, then it will be ready!
    Please don't rush the release for a matter of a day or so, if you need to test new graphics, or take a coffee break, (Aussies drink coffee right?) we will wait until you feel comfortable releasing KoTB.

btw...Great Job!

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah thats a good idea. However KotB will have its own Front End included. I should say though,

if you don't have Microsoft .Net v2 or later installed to run the Front End, now would be a good time to get it.

Try HERE. :)

3. WebShaman

WebShaman Member

Ohboyohbyohboyohboyohboy.

No, I am not excited, nope.

Ok, I am!

4. Shiningted

Ok, at my end, the mod is ready. Woohoo :) However, it is coming bundled with certain... additional elements that you folks are gonna love (and is the reason the pre-Christmas release date got postponed). So I am also waiting to hear how that is going. As mentioned above, once thats done, I'll have to download the additional stuff, pack it all together, then upload the completed mod. Several hours work all up :(

But the Demo IS ready at my end, so thats something!

5. WebShaman

WebShaman Member

I think I rubbed the skin off my hands in anticipation! :eek:_O:

6. Zero

Zero Member

cant wait to finally get it:aaaa: . how long has this been worked on ? finally its done at least to a certain extent.
    thanks guys:hug:

7. behaigo

behaigo Member

I've been waiting for this since it was first announced. I'm gonna go smoke another cigerette (I didn't smoke this much waiting for my daughter to be born!)

8. Shiningted

Well I think we can safely say its not the 29th any more anywhere on the planet. Bugger.

I have to head to work now, so my vigil for the final piece of the puzzle will be on hold for 8 hours. So check back here in about that much time and hopefully I will have some good news - and sorry for the delay.

9. behaigo

behaigo Member

that gives me time to actually sleep tonight, so no hard feelings....:chainsaw:

10. foil

foil Member

A weekend release isn't such a bad idea anyway. That way if there are any problems, god forbid, more people will be around to deal with them quickly and people won't get frustrated.

I know frustration directed at the creators of the mod (considering the work and attention that was paid) won't be justified, but its bound to happen in this wacky world. Even problems related to ToEE will likely fall on KoTBs shoulders for players who don't know the history of ToEE (and hopefully there is lots of new players that might come over from the NWN2 Camp to give this a try).

11. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Walmart stores everywhere will run out of Atari game CDs of the Temple of Elemental Evil as the mad rush ensues around the globe.
    :icon_chuc

12. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Last time I checked, Walmart only owned stores in the USA and UK, but they only own stores here because no-one would want to shop in ASDA's otherwise. :evil_laug

13. sirchet

ASDA? I wonder what this means?...Allyx?

14. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

It's a nationwide UK supermarket chain, owned by Walmart, I work for one of their rivals though, so degrading comments about them are to be expected from me in abundance. :D

15. sirchet

Hmmn, I personally avoid wal-mart. I prefer small "mom and pop" type stores.

ps...It seems that all the Co8 big-guns are on line right now, it's a good sign for us fans. :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
Our Host!