Changing PARTY alignment

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Redeemed Storm, Jul 17, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Redeemed Storm

Redeemed Storm Frost Wizard

So, using the handly console command to teleport, I went to each of the opening vignettes cause I wanted to see what they were like (the chaotic evil one was very...distrubing).

But how can I activate ALL the alignment-based quests? My neutral good still works, but all the rest are inactive despite my Journal listing them as quests.

I was thinking there must be a way to change the party alignment (not the individual party members, but the party itself). That way I could have fun seeing them one by one..

2. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

Maybe Lord_Spike or one of the modders can answer this better, but everything I've seen in TOEE tells me that you can't change party alignment, even with the console. I would guess that if you want to experience them all, you will need to play seperate games with all the different party alignments you want to check out.

3. Spellman

Spellman Member

Everybody in The Temple of Elemental Evil is a little bit obstinate about his moral beliefs. Not completely realistic, but that's role playing for you (and I try to subtly emphasize the word 'role')...

4. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

well thats interesting to know, I would've thought that it would've worked. some starting quest do take a long time to get to - I guess the best way to test would be to start with LE, NE and NG especially the last 2. see what things you can say to terjon relating to burning down his other church or finding a dead woman.

5. Redeemed Storm

Redeemed Storm Frost Wizard

Dang...:shame:

6. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

You'd have to change the relevant .py files and .dlg files and you'd probably end up with a broken game because Terjon et al would not know what the hell to say to you.

You just can't 'complete' every quest, every time.

Our Host!