Maximum Effective Levels

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Feyd Rautha, Dec 9, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Feyd Rautha

Feyd Rautha Member

At one point I recall there being a thread on this board regarding the maximum effective level for various classes. For example there were supposedly problems with high level monks and barbarians class abilities. I could not find this thread in an extensive search and so am I correct in assuming these issues were fixxed?

Please let me know as I must have missed this announcement if it was made.

Cheers,

Feyd Rautha

2. Feyd Rautha

Feyd Rautha Member

*bumpity bump bump*

3. smg225

smg225 Gyro Captain

I could be misrecalling, but I think that this is no longer an issue in the sense that it used to be--by which I mean that, if I do recall correctly, Spellslinger (& I think Hazelnut, for the monk issues) fixed some of the issues which prevented leveling up in these classes, and where a complete fix wasn't possible, put in 'placeholder' feats, which do nothing (at least until some futre .dll-hacking modder goes to town on it) but allow level advancement. Where that thread is? I dunno, I guess search through the Spellslinger's '.dll fix' threads in GM. That's where your answer should be--that is, if I'm remembering accurately. :)

4. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

5. Feyd Rautha

Feyd Rautha Member

I had tried searching under multiple approaches, but never received either of these. I did, however, not remember but the most basic info and I can see now why none of my searches turned up these posts...

6. smg225

smg225 Gyro Captain

Thanks Ted (runs off to scribble that scroll away and into spellbook)!

Our Host!