Looting and Fragrach

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by gunsrcool, Jul 30, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. gunsrcool

gunsrcool Member

I just installed patch 5, now i can't loot dead guys.Also, where do i find frag at i comlpeted the game once and never found it

2. Zombiemonk

Zombiemonk Member

Well, Fragrach is on the prince, and he is located in a secret room somewhere. I forget exactly where, since its been a year since I've played it, but beating him isn't that hard.

There are two reasons why you actually don't want that sword, and since I had the misfortune of playing an evil party that killed him my first time through, I should know.

First of all, you never miss with Fragrach. Ever. Never. It is a godly weapon that really isn't meant for use. My Barbarian used it so well that he became a god that could actually kill ole Zuggy in only a few rounds...without weakening her. Not good.

Secondly, it's buggy. Very buggy. Especially during the final boss fight. I would get a LOT of freezes and CTD with it. I really wouldn't advise you to use it. Or scather, for the same reasons.

3. Zebedee

Zebedee Veteran Member Veteran

If you can't loot dead guys, it's one or a combination of these things:

you haven't patched properly - read the installation instructions stickied and check

you aren't loading the game through the front-end

you aren't selecting the Co8 v5 module via the front-end and then launching the game

Our Host!