Who plays 'Barbie Doll' with their Characters

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by nunya fukinbiz, Jun 19, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zhadowstorm

Zhadowstorm Member

Sheesh an all evil group wearing black leather bondage gear? Hmm I know i saw a whip someplace.

Maybe Zaxis's sister is the other hoochie in the wizards bedroom? The one who loves her job to much to be freed.

2. Galuf the Dwarf

Galuf the Dwarf Member

Well, I'm doubtful this counts as playing barbie, but...

Me, I like to try different outfits on my characters, particularly this paladin of mine. Sometimes, I like to dress him up in all leather gear and pretend he's a town guard (or hired thug). Then, I may dress him in chainmail (and a large shield) and pretend he's an elite castle guard. Finally, I'll just dress him in full plate (guantlets & plate boots included) and just act like he's the honored champion he's supposed to be.

Then again, I tend to dress my rogues on Burne's quest like she's a double agent of some sort (ie: in naught but peasant clothes). They'll never know who they're dealing with... :lalala:

All that, and I prefer a male wizard with that avatar of an old man in a robe w/ a staff, with him wearing only the robe, boots, and some clothes underneath, along with a sturdy staff. Almost matches completely. :cool2:

3. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

This is one of the main reasons i am all for hijacking the weapon enchantment system for wonderous item enchantments. That way you would enchant boots/helms/whatever of your liking to have the properties of said item, rather then create them where they all look the same.

I am not sure if this is doable though...

My party is definatly well dressed, at least at the begining of the game when they are not all totting the best items you can craft.

Our Host!