Long_description.mes: don't ignore it

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by 0rion79, Jun 24, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. 0rion79

0rion79 Established Member

Hi. I was thinking to the latest protos.tab relased and the new items in it. I was thinking that adding a description for those weapons in the long_description mes would be very useful to give more substance to the role-playing style of the game, without talking about the fact that it is indeed an help when a new player find a new-created magic weapon (that may be added to Tamir's list). For example, I saw that Allix created many very nice weapons and armors but it was hard to use them in the game, since I didn't know what effect they had, but thanks to the protos. What do you think?

2. stormbard

stormbard Member

I'm no expert on this stuff, but I think it's a great idea, the more descriptions the better. I noticed that when crafting wonderous items a lot of the items have no description, only what you need to craft them. I'd personally find this very helpful.

3. ordinaryjones

ordinaryjones Established Member

I think this is a good idea too, there are many great new items now and people new to the game will have a hard time without descriptions.

4. Cabbex

Cabbex Member

Great! sometimes you have no idea what that +5 Vorpal Balor sword actually does... Also it would be a great thing if someone made better equipment for Cuthbert and Iuz to drop(go Here). :peace:

Our Host!