Help! Village of Hommlet attacks my party

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Lildixon, Oct 30, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Jo

Jo Member

I don't have that rep, and yes, I should look into figuring out how to post saved games for these issues when they occur. I'll do that next time.

Unfortunately, I deleted the saved game and started a new one. If it happens again, I'll post the files, if only to help future people who encounter this odd situation.

2. Jo

Jo Member

Erliter, yes, that's the third potential beggar.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

What version of the mod are you playing? There are measures in place in the current mod that address that bug, although nothing is 100% with ToEE.

4. Jo

Jo Member

Co8 8.1.0 New Content

Not sure what version of Temple+, but I just downloaded it the other day, so I imagine it's the newest version. (I just heard about it!)

Also, when I start the game, in the bottom right corner it says, "Running the latest version 1.0.42"

5. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

That would seem to be the most current setup, the 1.0.42 refere to your Temple Plus version. Temple plus creates a crash log when the game exits unexpectedly, if you have a save that demonstrates the crash relyably, you should .zip the saves and crash report and upload the file here so it can be investigated fully.

Our Host!