Welcome to the all new Circle of Eight

Discussion in 'News/Comments' started by Sol Invictus, Jun 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Beholder Watcher Veteran

I would like to be the first to welcome all our visitors to the new Circle of Eight. Serving as the number one, and only website for the Temple of Elemental Evil community, the Circle of Eight is proud to expand its interests to cover Flagship Studios's upcoming First Person RPG/Roguelike Hellgate: London.

We will of course continue to serve the Temple of Elemental Evil modification community in our continued interest in Troika's RPG and new releases of content, fixes and other modifications are forever forthcoming. A proper resource for all things TOEE-related may very well be in the works...

Stay tuned!

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Mindflayer Veteran

Groovy! :)

3. Giggo

Giggo Member

Hai! Thanks for this site to the records of the Greyhawkers adventures!

4. toee1

toee1 Member

All the shit you guys have done is amazing. Thanks. I was under-whelmed by TOEE back in 03/04 and now I'm pumped to be starting a new game with the new front end, the new patches, etc. etc. Great work.

5. True-Death

True-Death Member

thanks guys !!!
    thank god for peeps that love to mod...for toee is a great game with lots of potential,just waiting for peeps like you to improve.
    great job...thumbs up to ya'll !!!

6. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Hi all:

Take a frustrating game with potential, add Co8 Mod Pack, (insert latest release) add Co8 support via forum...........voila!!......Best CRPG EVER!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  7. popoy

popoy Member

Hi! I could only say WOW for the support you guys give to this game. I know that ToEE has lots of potential (the only dnd game closest to pnp i think) and love the way you guys keep on fixing and improving it! Keep up the good work!

Our Host!