Quicker way back to Castle of the Lords?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by SwingBlade, Sep 7, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. SwingBlade

SwingBlade Member

So I've got my fancy keep, like any adventurer cresting lv18 should. However, it's on the opposite end of town from where I zone in, any way to set a fast-travel point to the keep itself? Also, could someone explain the portals in the keep a bit better?

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

When you arrive in town check the billboard on the wall, it should have a fast travel option to various parts of Verbobonc.

Also, you might want to check out the very top most level of your keep. ;)

3. SwingBlade

SwingBlade Member

Thanks for the tip about the board. As for the top of the keep, please see the last sentence of my post. :p

I caught the brief explanation when I bought it but it didn't really grok and I was afraid binding portals was permanent.

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

With the wonderful magic of save games, you could experiment a bit with the portals. ;)

Personally, I haven't used them in so long I've forgotten if they're permanent or not.

Oh, and sorry about not seeing all of your post. I usually make it a point to read a question at least twice before offering assistance, but the grey hair IS beginning to show. :p

SwingBlade likes this.
Our Host!