Furnok will not leave. Help

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by darien1, Aug 12, 2016.

Remove all ads!
Tags:
  1. darien1

darien1 Member

I try to get Furnok to leave but all he does is repeat his normal dialogue. i have try console commands and it does not work.

2. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

an axe to the head usually does the trick, I'm sure there are other methods too that are a touch more elegant and less violent.

3. darien1

darien1 Member

I'm still confused because I have tried killing him but he still wont leave like his dead body hangs around

4. Allyx

You don't get the option to dismiss him from the party by clicking on the red icon on his portrait?

5. marc1967

marc1967 Established Member

Have you had him reincarnated? This can cause NPCs to be more like regular party members, and also make them act differently sometimes.

Also, as Allyx said, once any party member is dead you can click on the little icon that appears on the top-left corener of their portrait to dismiss their character. The icon has a question mark on it.

6. darien1

darien1 Member

TO answer you question of reincarnation? I don't even know how to so. But thanks I didn't know I could dismiss them that way thanks you

7. Allyx

You can speak to Jaroo the Druid about healing, he can reincarnate dead characters, whereas Terjon can resurrect dead characters instead. Both charge a sizable fee for doing so but I believe reincarnate is cheaper and works exactly the same way as resurrect...

Which isn't as it should be, the spell should randomly choose from a list of alternative races and species that a reincarnated character could be reincarnated into, which includes both standard player races and various other animals.

8. darien1

darien1 Member

I know resurrection but not this. Huh Thats sounds cool. Thanks for the new info.

Our Host!